Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #72

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 
Elizabeth and Co.

Lots of great projects this week, so let's get right to it ...

Korrie from Red Hen Home has been on a roll building her own furniture. But I really think she outdid herself with the red numbered dresser for her son's room! (I know I said that last time, so I can't even imagine what she'll build next!)


Laurel from The North End Loft tuned a consignment shop dresser into one very beautiful and functional media cabinet!


Karen from Redoux brought us Laverne. In new spring colors, all her beautiful details really pop!


Love this beautiful thrift store dining table transformation from Jenna at 24 Cottonwood Lane!


Jamie from The Creative Imperative shared several murals she recently painted for some baseball loving boys. The details on this baseball are just amazing! Jamie also has some tips on how to paint nice crisp stripes.


And Katie from My DIY Habits used stripes to add some pizazz to her hallway!


I'm still totally crushing on board and batten wall treatments, aren't you? Jenny from DIY With Jen and B has all the details on her beautiful board and batten bathroom makeover!


Like I said, beautiful!


Melissa from Daisy Mae Belle has a charming home inside and out. I love the welcoming relaxed feel of her front porch and I hear she's serving sweet tea!



Lena from Root and Blossom shared her recipe for White Chocolate Chai {Crazy Amazing} Scones. They look pretty amazing to me!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
We so appreciate having you here. If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!


Elizabeth and Co.

And don't forget about our June Garden Party coming up this weekend!

Elizabeth and Co.


Now on to this week's party...
 
* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!
 
* Grab a party button or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!
 
* And we'd love to have you follow along with us!
 
We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party. Now let's be inspired together!



 

29 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

these are all great features! i loved both korrie's and karen's dressers, and i love that striped hall- i am always up for some stripes!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Such exciting features, Sharon! I'm looking forward to checking them out and seeing what is linked up this week.

Furniture-Ology said...

All great ideas and features!! Thanks for hosting and Happy Tuesday! :)

Susan - Uniquely Yours or Mine said...

Great features again this week Sharon!

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Thank you Sharon for the party! Love the talent at the party!

laura

Good Time Charlie said...

Thank you so much for having Laverne over! Wow, I cannot get over that Baseball wall, I had to keep looking at it! I want to come visit Daisy Mae Belle's porch, how sweet. Have a wonderful Tuesday, thanks Sharon!

Jo Coastal Home Love said...

Hi Sharon, Great features again! Thanks for hosting, have a great week! Jo :)

bj said...

Love all these amazing features...
thanks for hosting...now, I am going to ck out those scones. :))

Unknown said...

Fantastic features once again Sharon. Thanks so much for hosting. Blessings, Patti

Laurie said...

I want to go find Daisy Mae's porch and sit a spell! And my hats off to the home made dresser! So many great links this week Sharon.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Great features!!

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Thanks for including my dresser along with the other great features!

katie@mydiyhabits said...

Thanks for featuring my striped hallway! I'm partying again this week!
-Katie@mydiyhabits

Debbie @ MeandMyDIY said...

What fabulous features Sharon! Thanks for hosting another great week. Have a wonderful day!

Debbie

Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for the party! Have a great week...

cindy said...

So many pretties! I don't know how you pick out your favorites...there's just so much creativity out there :)

Thanks for hosting again, and have a terrific week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party! I'm sharing my summer yard tour.

NanaDiana said...

I almost forgot to come back and say Thank you- I found a couple of new blogs here- xo Diana

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Many thanks for hosting another get together for us! We will be inspired for sure!
Liz

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for having me today. Hope the rest of your week is wonderful.
Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Karen @ A Stylish Interior said...

Thank you for hosting and the great features! The striped hallway is very inspiring!

Lena said...

Thanks for another feature Sharon! Always a fabulous party!
XOXO/Lena
http://www.rootandblossom.com

Crystelle Boutique said...

I'm lovin' all the fab ideas at this party.... :)

hugs x
Crystelle
Would love to have you join the
HCG drops giveaway right here

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks so much for featuring my front porch! The sweet tea is ready when you are! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Ali Richardson said...

Those are some great features. WOW, that baseball sure looks realistic. Thanks for hosting :)

Leslie Harris said...

Hi Sharon, I'm so glad to finally have a post to link up :)I really like these features this week, especially those stripes on the wall and the lovely porch.
xo
Leslie aka Gwen Moss

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring our bathroom amongst other fabulous features!! You've made my day;)

Jenny

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon! Such beautiful features! I'm off to look at more!! Thanks for the invite!~~Angela

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you so much for making my dresser one of your features this week, Sharon! I've been sick in bed all week with a bad cold, so I'm just seeing it today and I'm thrilled. What a nice surprise to wake up to! Have a wonderful weekend.